Wednesday, May 17, 2017

#195: Common Good





On the one hand, this comic could have used less snark, as I could have actually used it to dissect the Pope’s argument against libertarianism.

On the other hand, I don’t really need to do that, as more proficient libertarian writers over at Reason Magazine and FEE have already taken the liberty of dissecting the Pope’s bogosity.

And on the other, other hand, I don’t feel that I should give the time of day addressing the moral preaching of an anarchic institution that has been responsible for supporting censorship and oppression, especially when it’s currently being led by someone who helped aid Argentina’s military junta.

Quite frankly, I don’t believe that such a person overseeing such an institution has any room to preach about what is and isn’t moral.

Apologies to my Catholic followers, but the Pope can f*** himself. F*** the motherf***ing Pope!