Wednesday, December 2, 2015

#056: Return





Thus concludes my first every story arc for Statist and Anarchist. When I originally created this comic, I only intended it to be a one shot comic that ridicules statist talking points. Since then, I have taken a bit more creative liberties such as this in order to introduce new characters and elements. Hopefully, this won’t be the last story arc. I would very much like to create more in the future.

And before you ask: yes, Red Statist, is going to remain as a character. I’m going to return to using Blue Statist to ridicule Democrats (because they deserve it), but I’m also going to continue using Red Statist to ridicule Republicans (because they also deserve it—more so because of Trump!)

Also, no, Mr. Poopybutthole is not going to be a new character. His role in this comic was to serve as a joke and only a joke.

But enough about me. Let's hear you talk about me. What were your thoughts on this story arc? How do you like the comic making fun of both statist parties? Would you like to see more story arcs in the future? Let me know in the comments below.